Negative Pressure Wound Treatment Systems
Temporary Abdominal Closure
ABTHERA™ Open Abdomen Negative Pressure Therapy is a temporary abdominal closure system that allows surgeons to take control early when managing a challenging open abdomen, helping to achieve primary fascial closure.
ABTHERA™ Therapy is designed to:
• Actively remove fluid and help reduce edema
• Provide medial tension, which helps minimize fascial retraction and loss of domain
• Help protect abdominal contents from external environment
• Provide separation between the abdominal wall and viscera, protecting abdominal contents
• Allows for rapid access for re-entry and does not require sutures for placement
Closed Surgical Incisions
The single use 3M PREVENA Therapy helps to manage and protect surgical incisions by :
• Helping to hold incision edges together
• Reducing edema
• Acting as a barrier to external contamination
• Decreasing lateral tension on sutured/stapled incisions
• Removing fluids and infectious materials
• Delivering continuous -125mmHg up to 7 days
NPWT Single Use SNAP
The SNAP™ Therapy System combines the simplicity of advanced wound dressings with the benefits of negative pressure therapy.
The SNAP™ Therapy System designed to simplify advanced wound therapy by providing:
• Silent Technology without need of electrical power
• Patient-Friendly Features
• Continuous Negative Pressure - 125mmHg
• Cartridge of 60ml with Visual indicator of exudate levels
Negative Pressure Wound Treatment
Negative pressure wound therapy refers to wound dressing systems that continuously or intermittently apply subatmospheric pressure to the surface of a wound to assist healing. Negative-pressure wound therapy is also called vacuum-assisted wound closure therapy.
NPWT with Instillation
V.A.C.® Veraflo Instillation Therapy combines the benefits of V.A.C.® Therapy with automated topical wound solution distribution and removal.
V.A.C. VERAFLO™ Therapy can help:
• Cleanse with the instillation of topical wound cleansers
• Treat with the instillation of topical antimicrobial and antiseptic wound solutions
• Heal the wound and prepare for closure